Henderson Lake parkrun
What is Henderson Lake parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Henderson Lake Park, (starting by the Kinsman Picnic Shelter), adjacent to Northside Parking Lot, located just off of Parkside Drive South (south side of intersection of 31st Street and Parkside Drive South), east of the large playground, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1J 3Z6. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Henderson Lake parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
parkrun is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk. For our full safeguarding processes and policies, including how to report a concern, please see our Safeguarding Hub.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at a local Cafe in Lethbridge - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Don FLAIG
- Glenn VANDEN DOOL
- Grace VANDEN DOOL
- Graham ARGYLE
- Gregory BROADBENT
- Joseph HELWIG
- Katrina NEIL
- Stephanie JAFFRAY
- Taylor MAY
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Henderson Lake parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.